Thursday, December 1, 2011

My Favorite Things

I now have proof that this one-time city girl does, indeed, have a bit of "old-timey" in her.  Last week, I bartered (yes- BARTERED!!) with my favorite folk artist; she got some much wanted wood for those chilly nights we've been having.  In return, I got these...


...my own custom-made owl mugs to go with my new favorite tea!! I LOVE BARTERING!!  : }  And to show one of the many reasons why she's my favorite folk artist...tah-dah!!:



Not only is she talented...but she's witty too, making up her own verses for the backs!  I think she gave me a pair with the idea being that I have one to use and one to share...but...ha ha ha....that's just silly!  I'm thinking one for Monday, the other for Tuesday...I'll wash the other and use it on Wednesday, and then...

: } Nahh...just kidding!...sorta...

Onward and Forward!

1 comment:

  1. Aw, thanks so much! I'm so glad you like them! :D They'll be perfect with some cocoa now that we have some snow coming...And I'll have a nice roaring fire! :D

    ReplyDelete