Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Change

The weather has changed and so has my mood.  I seem to seek out comfort...in warm, filling foods, thick, comfy clothes, and anything that contains down in it. With The Conductor away on his first train ride, I sat in the sunshine under a snuggly comforter I bought ages ago, sipping on a good book and a cup of Pomegranate Black Tea (my new fave.)

"...Thank you, God, for simple pleasures and sunny windowsills..."

Along with the change in feelings has come a small change to the blog.  I'm hoping that as I find time to write, you'll be able to "snuggle up" in my words (and the new background) with your own steaming cup of something...

Loving my friends and family immeasurably today.

Onward and Forward!

1 comment:

  1. beautiful! love the colors of the background!! :)

    mm

    ReplyDelete