Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Change

Something about cool weather...Autumn...makes me giddy.  Perhaps it's the suggestion of cozy quilts accompanied by my favorite tea and a good book, or even just a day snuggled in a soft sweater.  Let's just say, it's MY kinda weather! :)

And with that sentiment, I couldn't wait to change the header on my blog.

Until I looked at it again.

That comfy quilt border and the picture of my favorite swing, where many of my inspirations pour into my head as my hair sweeps the ground - toes skyward.

Well, I could part with the picture, mainly because I can still see the swing from where I now sit.  But, the quilt had to stay for one more season.  I'm actually contemplating a project and making that quilt material-ize. <wink, wink>  Maybe then I can part with this aging blog set-up! :)

Until then....from our little family to yours...

"May love and laughter light your days,
and warm your heart and home.
May good and faithful friends be yours,
wherever you may roam.
May peace and plenty bless your world
with joy that long endures.
May all life's passing seasons
bring the best to you and yours!" 
(-an old Irish Blessing)

Onward and Forward




No comments:

Post a Comment